Knowing where your food comes from helps you to live a healthier life! Buying food from stores doesn’t always afford this luxury. However, gardening does! Choose quality, safe seeds to grow food for your family. Here’s a list of Non GMO Seed Companies to consider!
For most gardeners, the word “Monsanto” brings a shudder. As if promoting genetically modified organisms (GMOs) weren’t enough, the company also uses dangerous pesticides and causes hardships for small farmers. I’m sure the list goes on, but I choose instead to look for solutions instead of complaining about problems. It’s what I tell my kids all the time!
So let’s cut to the chase – the best Non GMO Seed Companies I can find on the Internet. (I will continue to update this article, so please reach out to me if you are a non GMO / organic seed company or have more to add!)
List of Non GMO Seed Companies
Sustainable Seed Company
- Located in South Salt Lake, Utah, USA
- Non-GMO seeds, heirloom, organic
- More than 850 varieties of seeds – Garden, Herb, & Flowers
- Free Shipping over $45
- Satisfaction guaranteed 30 days from purchase
The Green Witch Seed Company
- Located in Edmonton, Canada
- Non-GMO seed varieties – Vegetables, Fruit, Flowers & Herbs
- They produce all of their own seeds!
More Non-GMO Seeds:
Some other seed providers safe from GMO as recommended by Jen Stark of Happy DIY Home include:
- Seed Savers Exchange (Decorah, IA) https://www.seedsavers.org/
- High Mowing Organic Seeds (Wolcott, VT) https://www.highmowingseeds.com/
- Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds (Mansfield, MO) https://www.rareseeds.com/
- Clear Creek Seeds (Hulbert, OK) https://www.clearcreekseeds.com/
- Fedco Seeds (Waterville, ME) https://www.fedcoseeds.com/
- Renee’s Garden Seeds (Felton, CA) https://www.reneesgarden.com
If you love collecting seeds, you should also check out our popular posts:
01.19.23 – Updated to add quotes about non-GMO seeds.